Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged by miss makiyoyen

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

As usual,I'll break the rules by posting this in my blog.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage:H2O
2. Last phone call: Yun foong
3. Last text message:Hotlink
4. Last song you listened to: Thank god I found you
5. Last time you cried: I cant remember

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice:No
7. Been cheated on:No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it:No.
9. Lost someone special:My cat?Yes.Sob...sob
10. Been depressed:Yes but not until I want to suicide
11. Been drunk and threw up:Na'ah

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12.Black
13. Pink
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love:Nope
17. Laughed until you cried:Blame samantha
18. Met someone who changed you:Nope
19. Found out who your true friends were:Nope
20. Found out someone was talking about you:I dont know.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list:On the cheeks?Yes.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them
23. How many kids do you want?: Two
4. Do you have any pets: Sadly,no!But I'm supporting SPCA.
25. Do you want to change your name:For what?
26. What did you do for your last birthday:Eat until my parent broke!
27. What time did you wake up today: 8.10 A.M
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Listening to my brother singing
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for:The day when I got my degree.Hehehe
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last saturday morning
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:So many things.
32. What are you listening to right now : Rain drops
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:Nope.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now:Nothing
35. Most visited webpage:Yahoo
36. Whats your real name: Alyaa Izzati binti aminuddin
37. Nicknames: Ariaa chan,ariaa C,meow meow,montel,and the list goes on
38. Relationship Status: Single pringle
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?:SK Taman nirwana
42. Secondary School?: SMK Datok Lokman
43. High school/college?:I dont know
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short:not too long and not too short
46. Height:163 cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: No
48: What do you like about yourself?: I'm loyal.*dont laugh guys*
49. Piercings:No
50. Tattoos: No
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery:Never been in surgery
53. First piercing: I cant remember
54. First best friend:Ann something.I forgot her name
55. First sport you joined:
56. First vacation:When I was 5 and I accidentally pee on the aeroplane sit
58. First pair of trainers:Cant remember

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating:Nothing
60. Drinking:Nothing
61. I'm about to:fart
62. Listening to: storm
63. Waiting on:my parent to come back

YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids?:Yes.Yes.Yes
65. Get Married?: Only god knows
66. Career?: A pharmacist maybe.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes:Both
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous:Neither
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both
73. Sensitive or loud:sensitive and loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship:Go Listen to kelly clarkson new song(I do not hook up)
75. Trouble maker or hesitant:Trouble maker is ma middle name.G'yeah

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger? :Dangerous!
77. Drank hard liquor:No
78. Lost glasses/contact:Yeah.
79. Sex on first date:Are you dumb or something?
80. Broken someone's heart: No.
82. Been arrested:Nope,everytime I saw those police I'll just smile as sincere as I can and they go "awwww".Hahahaha.*make up story*
83. Turned someone down:Yes
84. Cried when someone died:Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?:No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself:Yes
87. Miracles:sometimes
88. Love at first sight:sometimes
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus:No
91. Kiss on the first date: No
92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No..no...no
95. Did you sing today?:Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 1997.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:Past is past.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yes.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home