Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enough is enough people

Kelly Clarkson says she's tired of being bullied over her weight.

"For seven years it's been happening. It's like, 'OK cool, the fat joke,'" she said during an interview with 2Day FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia.

Despite the taunts, the American Idol champ says, "I love my body. I'm very much OK with it. I don't think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people."

Clarkson has also come under scrutiny over her sexuality. She says she doesn't care if people think she is gay.

Her only gripe?

"The rumors are not helping me on the dating front!" she said. "I prefer the boys. I'm extremely flattered when I do get hit on by girls, and I think it's hot, but I'm not into it. I like boys."

She said she's in no rush to find Mr. Right.

"I'm only 27, not 40 and still single!" she said. "I enjoy being single, I love work and I think people are so passive with relationships and I'm not that person."

Added Clarkson, "I'm an extremist, I'm either in a relationship or I'm not. I'm honest about it and I'll tell people, it's just there's nothing to tell. I have a very good life.

Source:Yahoo!

I totally agree with miss clarkson because I'm sick of people telling or teasing me because I'm F-A-T.They should know I'm a human with feelings.I dont think we as a human have the right to tease other people weight or flaws because we all the same in god's eyes.

and No,I dont think it's a joke when you tease other people weight

Auntie zaidah(the tailor in my previous post)I'm a fat girl.I dont want to be so thin like you.I hate you,you know that.I know that you are very rich and you daughter is very slim but in my eyes you are nothing but a woman who is so conscious about her weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home