Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm obsesses with this book and I dont know why

I'm not really into reading stuff.I prefer reading other peoples blog,newspaper,magazine,reference book etc etc as long as it's not a story book and novel.But this book make me feel happy when I read it.I dont know why I feel that way.In my opinion,this book is great.I want to ask my mom to buy me this book as my birthday present but naah.I want to buy this book with my own money.I better start saving now!


__________________________________________________

To:Puan hashimah(kalau cikgu sedang baca blog saya)

Saya akan cuba sedaya upaya saya untuk mendapat gred yang terbaik di ujuian diagnostik.Ujian intervensi ini saya tidak serius dan saya tidak banyak membuat ulang kaji.Oleh kerana itu,markah saya menurun dengan teruk.Saya harap cikgu tidak marah.Saya minta maaf cikgu.T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home