Saturday, March 7, 2009

I always wanted to write about this guy but I always forgot his name.Everytime I want to google him I end up writing Yun foong at the serach box.

Fist time I saw him on channel V,I was mesmerized by his voice.I agree If you ask me he is not that good looking but his voice will make people will fall in love with him.As describe by this one blogger,he is quite and soft spoken guy.

Luckily,this morning I've got to watch his Music video on Channel V and I quickly on my computer and search for his video.

And now his song is stuck in my head and I download almost all of his song.I'm gila already.

Fact about him
His real name is Fong Dai thung.An R&B singer and a songwriter too.He can play various instrument.He was born in Hawaii and his family moved to Shanghai when he was 6. His father (an American-born Chinese from San Francisco, California) wanted Khalil to learn more about Chinese culture. 6 years later, they moved to Guangzhou and lived there for about 2 years. Then, they moved to Hong Kong. When he was 16, he sent demos which he had written to music producers. 4 years later, Warner Music Hong Kong finally recruited him as their producer.His first language is English but he can also speak in Mandarin, Shanghainese, Hawaiian Pidgin English, and Cantonese.Most of his song is in mandarin.His favourite animals are gecko and bugs bunny.Huh,bugs bunny?What the hell.

Before I know Him,My favourite chinese male singer is wang lee hom and that's the only it because I cant find any chinese male singer who can sing better than him.Jay chou can sing but I'm not a fan of his song.*appologise to jay's fan.


Pictures:

Just an ordinary guy with extraordinary voice.






Videos:

This is the first Khalil video I watch and suddenly fell in love with his voice









The way he compose this song is amazing.


Jason mraz feat khalil fong-Live high

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way he sings i can tell he's mix.. got a lil bit wong li hong (how to spell?) style. his songs not bad lar.. eh!! listen my blog's songs.. romantic gila.. 0.o...!!! xoxo

March 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

I think is because he grown up in hawaii and he first language is english so the way he sing is a bit different.But I cant tell the diffrent because I cant speak mandarin so the way he sing is the same as other chinese singer.Hehehehe.
Yeah.He have the chance to sing with jason mraz so that will make him a good singer.

March 9, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger SAMMIE said...

OMG!..i love his songs too! :)

March 18, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home