Monday, January 26, 2009

大家好。你好吗? 我优良是。

我想要利用这机会祝愿你们大家" 愉快的中国新年和好运在该年ox"

Translation:
Hello everybody.How are you?I am fine.

I want to take this opportunity to wish all of you "Happy Chinese new year and good luck in the year of ox"

and fireworks start to comes out

Bummmmm.............................buffffffffffff......................bommmmmm

and people start to applause.

Hahahaha,wth.My imaginary fireworks

Take your time to watch this video and lets pretend the sushi face is me.



Seriously,it does look like Mickey mouse version of sushi to me.
I think I'll go to sammy house and dance like this in front of the door and I'll receive a lot,lot of angpau.Yeah right,instead the parent will call police





I think this one is the original version of 恭喜恭喜 song.I love this girl.She look so cute.Her name is timizhou and people keep on asking whether she's still alive.People,she still alive.I saw her buy mandarin orange yesterday.*exaggerated.The point is she's still alive.

That's all for today my friends.Hope you enjoy your chinese new year and receive a lot of angpau.Dont forget to share with me.50/50 maaa!*ka ching,ka ching

4 Comments:

Blogger RachElle T ~Luvvie Dwahlingz said...

hey babe...ive changed my url its:
www.xxnostringzattachedxx.blogspot.com. pass around yea.love eu babe..happy cny!

January 26, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Wokey,I'll pass around.Gong xi fa cai to you too!

January 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha! since when yr mouth is square and rectangular shaped ar?? haha! memang cute lar u! =D lol.. can can.. u dance whole day also can.. my mum will just say "eh. itu sakai masih kat luar rumah lar!" then pergi makan in front of u.. free chinese new year performance! haha! =P

January 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Hahahaha.I look smexy okay!No clothes just short.Fuiyoo,free show.You dont want to miss it.Dont be shock if your neighbor and family ask me to do it again!Ngeh3.

January 27, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home