Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I need mr.asimo!The robot look so fun!I want it to accompany me at home during this school holiday.I am so bored.I got nothing to do.I have enough rest.I dont want to bother my friend because I'm afraid if they might think I'm such a penyibuk.So,online is what I do to resist the boringness.I must say,I'm scared to log in facebook.Dont want to tell you why.I'm scared if the person read this blog and will think I'm so langsi.but will tell you if you insist.Hehehe

I dont know what to do.I better study then let my time waste doing something that's not worth it.
I feel like working but ayah didnt allow me to.My brother is mad at me because I take his IC withour his permission.My bad,I know.I dont know why he is so not in a good mood.Tired of working,perhaps?

Guys,please do tell me what I should do during this school holiday.Beside study,eating,sleep......

I have no life and I keep on complaining.Everybody is sick of it.*sigh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmph.. yes I do feel the same!!
working can really bite yr time.. but yr daddy dun allow..
studying... errr... seriously i think you should.. for next year.. but hell..no one will study...
join tuition classes lor..

OMG!! i'm makin yr life even more boring..
it's okay to find yr friends you know.. maybe some of them or MOST of them are bored..
anyway.. I planned to go shopping alone.. hahah! see.. syok sendiri one.. since everyone is busy with their tuition classes.. seriously!!! 4Sc1 ppl are.......soooo hardworking... except the one typing here.. hehe!

love ya lots alyaa babe!! xxx

November 26, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Hurmmm,yala.That's why.Eventhough working is tired but you dont waste your time but instead you are making money2 baby!Hahahaha

I know,I will but tution will start this december.I cant wait.

Haiyaaa,dont go shopping alone.Call me ya!Hahahaha
Nola,you also hardworking one.
Love you too sammy sarling

November 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home