Monday, November 24, 2008

I dont know but I am so eager to share with my friend this video.

I am seriously dont know if some of you already know this song but I love it.The way she express her feelings through the lyrics makes me so emo after I watch this video.

I dont mind if you hate it but If you like it give me a hug.Hahahahaa

The funny thing is,I dont think the video got anything to do with the song.Maybe it is just me.

I feel like watching this video with my bestie.*I watch to much drama

4 Comments:

Blogger aL-HaNis said...

i love the vid too =)

November 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Give me a hug!!!

November 29, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku da penah tgok vid tuh....mase dlu aku tgok aku nangis...buahahha..touching abes..skrg tgok balik,da biase da..hua3..

November 30, 2008 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Hahaha,aku dah agal dah.Kau mesti pernah tengok.Lyric dia touching siot.Lyric tu membuatkan aku teringatkan kau dgn samantha sebab kau tahula kenapa.

December 3, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home