Monday, October 27, 2008

I have a superb crazy time with my cousin yestenight.We were playing with webcam and Yes,we are so insane yesternight!I am so happy.We were dancing and making faces.Hak3.Tiada kerja!

But I only can show you a bit only la because I am so lazy to upload it.Haahhaa and some of you dont even bother about it.Hahahaha

Look like she want to beranak already!
Trying to be sexy.Poutie


Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

So gay


She force me to do it.Hahahhaha
BIG hole!

He looks like mushroom























This one bigger




This is funny.Big head,small body.Bahahahhahaha






2 Comments:

Blogger aL-HaNis said...

haha. this is hilarious! =p

October 29, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

I know.They are very fun to be with especially the girl!

October 31, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home