Friday, September 5, 2008

Haiyaaaa,so busy la during this fasting month.Hahahhahaha

Samantaha ask me since I tell her that I barely online during this fasting month and she ask

Samantha:Why you cannot online during this fasting month?

Me:I'm so busy during this month.

Yeah,this is my busiest month ever.I'm tired and I didn't get enough sleep since I need to wake up like 5 a.m to sahur.After that,bathing and go to school.I can sleep after school but not on Tuesday,Thursday and Friday though,I need to go to tuition.*Sigh

After that,need to help my mom to prepare for the buka puasa.Then,buka puasa.Then,go to sembahyang terawih until 10.30.Arrive at home around 10.35.Then,makan a bit because I usually makan sikit during buka puasa.Hehehhehe.Then,ZzzzZzZZZZzZzZZZZzZ.

But it is good though because I dont really feel hungry during this fasting month.Hahahaha

4 Comments:

Blogger aL-HaNis said...

olololo bagusnya dia. g tarawih.macam tu la my little sista =p

September 5, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Hehehehe,Kekembangan sebentar!

September 6, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh.. now i know.. actually if I fast i'm gonna eat three days meal for one day puasa.. haha! take care during this whole month! then hari raya eat all u want.. mwah!

September 6, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Alyaa said...

Hahahhaa,yeah.I know.But after you eat porridge you will be kenyang.Even if you take kuih,you will be kenyang.Hehehhee
Yes,of course.Dont forget to come to my house during raya!

September 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home