Saturday, September 20, 2008

I got flu.....

So tak tahan you know especially when you are puasa.*sigh

Today,I go to sungei wang to buy baju raya.Hehehhe.So funla.I go around the sungei wang to find something that I like.I dont know why but I'm a bit fassy today*woi,poyola.......

Najlaa was sms-ing me.She ask "ko dekat mana?" and I replied "sg.wang".Suddenly she call me and ask which floor am I.I said I am somewhere around watson.Then,I go around and around to find her and yeah, I saw this one girl with knitted snowcap.It was najlaa....

I langgar her and she was like 'Eh,mana kau tahu aku kat sini" and I said "ko punya suara tu kuat...." Hahahhaa.I am so bad.She ask me about her knitted snowcap and I said you look like you suffering from leukimea.I am so bad and I'm sorryla najlaa.....

I said to her that I need to find something since I dont buy anything accept for jeans.I must say the salesboy at Romp are very langsi kinda typeoJust because I dont want to buy your jeans doesnt mean that you can make your annoying faces to me.Who are you?Hellooooo,I'm your customer,you should respect me......

I try the romp jeans and it so ugly.The jeans make me looks like a mushroom.Gahahhaa
So,I ask my father to go to levi's store and jeng....jeng...jeng I finally found the type of jeans that I like,Straight cut baby!Hehehhehe.I do like skinny and bell bottom jeans but I prefer straight cute.*ngeh......

I jalan2 some more because I actually was looking for shoes but I have this phobia on buying shoes.I have BIG FEET.

The first thing that I ask when I enter the shoe store is the size.If the bigger size is 38 I will just say "oh,thank you!".If they say 40 I will try.hehehhee

But instead I finally found one jacket but half type of jacket.It is kinda nice to me.I ask the amoi to give me cheap2 price and she give me 60 because the original price is 69.90.So i buyla the jacket.

Enoughla talking about this thing or else suvitha will said "alyaa can you write something interesting in your blog".Hahahhahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home