Sunday, August 17, 2008

SURVEY EVERYBODY!

1.Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yes,It is really cute!

2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Party dress,I look ugly in poofy dress.Look like a poodle


3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
I wont and maybe because I never receive one.

4. Group dates or single dates?
Single date.Group date so bored

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Owhhhh,yeah I'm allergic to this type of guy.What a great prentender!

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Of course darling.

7. Is your hair up or down today?
down

8. Do you straighten your hair?
Yes because I dont like my curly hair

9. Favorite mascara?
Maybelline XXX volume +length mascara.Hahahaha

10. Do you get your nails done?
Nope.I will when I grown up.Now cannot because the prefect will tahan for having a nice nail.Talk about jealousy.Hehhehee

11. Small or large purses?
Small purse so classy and young and large purse is so "mummy like"

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Money

13. Jeans or sweats?
jeans

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
Why should I!I will look more ugly

15. Do you text message a lot?
nope

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
I would be shock and I will be watching juno movie for over a hundred time

17. What’s your favorite color?
black,white,soft pink,soft purple

18. Heels or flats?
I cannot wear heels.So flat for me!

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
OMG,when I watch I'm sorry I love I cry like I'm the one in the movie.Until my eye get really sore

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Yes

21. Walmart or Target?
I prefer Tesco.*wth


22. Do you wear collared shirts?
Yeah and I think I look good on it.*perasan

23. Do you like preppy boys?
Hell no,they suck.

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
owhhhh,yeah.My cousin loving it.

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
nope,I look ugly wearing it

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
half an hour

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
No!

28. Do you like skater boys?
Yes,they cool

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Right now,Yes I do!


30. Gold or silver?
silver

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
hehehhee,of course but not to often

32. Do you like surfer boys?
Wuhhhoo,their body is to die for

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
hahahhaha,of course

34. Do you like to wear dresseses?
Yes,It makes me look tall

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
4

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
with my cousin

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
ewwwwwwwwww,no way!

38. Do you like to hold hands?
yes

39. What is the youngest you would date?
I never date anyone

40. What is the oldest you would date?
Inever date anyone

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Their face

42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
Nope

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
eyes

44. Do you like making eye contact?
Yes

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
Yes,yes,yes........................

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Never,I love to look ugly in front of them

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
10

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
sometimes

50. Do you yell a lot?
yeah baby

51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Never,I will kena tahan with my discipline teacher

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Nope

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
hahahhaha,wtf!never

54. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
eyeliner,blusher,mascare and concealer


55. Do you fall in love easily?
a bit

56. Do you have cramps?
Yes,I do

57. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Yessssss and they all so nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home